Due to the lack of videos on my channel I decided I would do a blog before curling up with the last few chapters of "The Lost Symbol", which I am quite enjoying. Blair and I just got back from LA late last night, and we slept the entire day today. Our plane got in at midnight last night, and we were supposed to have a cab waiting, but there was none to be found... only a lone stretch hummer party bus. Talk about causing a scene. Blair immediately took up the entire bus so she could stretch out and sleep, so I just sat with all the luggage and tried to listen to music. The radio station was playing a song from the 1800s, so I tried to change it but only succeeded in turning off the entire power system (including the strobe lights), so I decided to leave my technological instincts for YouTube, and didn't mess with it anymore.
Currently I am in bed enjoying my boringly uneventful night. Blair is sleeping beside me (we are at my house) and I have reached the following conclusions:
1) I think Blair has a secret power she has been hiding from all of us. She has the ability to flick a switch in her mind and go to sleep in a second (just like cats do!). It took her all of 20 seconds to go from "Elle, where is your remote?" to being out like a light bulb. I can't even move her. She has about 80% of the bed, leaving me with 20%, which leads me to conclusion 2.
2) Sharing a full size bed with another full grown human is difficult. I haven't slept in a full with Blair since we were little girls. She is not only a cover hog, she likes to push me off the bed by rolling completely on top of me. She is like a mini sleeping burrito.
3) I have completely fallen into a "I want a puppy" mode. It started when my roommate got an adorable maltipoo puppy (Rollie Pollie Bologna), but increasingly got worse in LA. I fell in love with a Bichon Frise, and I have decided I want one. I'm thinking a bichon would have a better chance at survival than a small dog since she would at least be the size of Bear, and therefore Bear wouldn't be able to eat her (maybe... then again he might).
Speaking of, Mom called me to inform me that Bear had torn down the curtains in Blair's room while we were gone. He doesn't even have claws; I have no idea how he manages these great feats. Mom doesn't understand that he needs stimulation when I am not there for him to bother, and that he was probably just trying to tell her he wants to play in the guinea pig cage, which is his favorite pass time. He and guinea are quite close. Bear doesn't really fit in the cage well, being the size of a lion, but I think he turns on his sloth powers and gets really pliable, and somehow fits. He is essentially made of play doh.
Okay back to important updates:
I am still noodling over the contest and trying to figure out what to do, I might just pick 5 random followers to win since my comments went berserk.
Project 10 pan in the slowest thing in the world, and as of right now I don't recommend it if you want to stay sane.
My eyes are still sore (not terrible but enough that I'm not trying to tug on them or put on a ton of products) so tutorials will have to hold off for a bit longer. I am going to film some non tutorials soon though, send requests to my twitter :)
I am researching all of the eyelash growth serums and I think I want to try lilash once my eyes get completely better - what do you think? Has anyone tried it?
Okay I'm off to move the sleeping burrito and hopefully score at least 10% more bed space. Wish me luck!